What's new at the 2013 Big Bike Bash?
The team have really upped the ante at this year’s Big Bike Bash. As the UK's top family friendly mountain bike, beer and music festival you’re guaranteed an unforgettable bank holiday weekend! Now in its 5 Year and jam packed with 3 days of awesome bike related madness, races, challenges for all ages and abilities you would be crazy not to come! Here’s a taster of what’s new at this years event:
- 3 days of events! More races than last year and loads of fabulous prizes
- 3 nights of camping with more space than ever before
- 3 nights of music with more bands and artists
- 3 nights of beer festival a wider choice of chilled ciders, lagers and wines
- The NEW Cliff bar hill climb surprise!
- A daily childens disco
- A free to use bouncy castle for the kids
- A sweet shop
- More food choice than ever before – Lunch time paella and evening pizzas, all day BBQ & salad bar and breakfast baps available each day
- More toilets and showers than ever before
- Oh and don’t forget the UK’s only Lake Jump – Now with two ramps to jump off!
Big Bike Bash 2013 will explode into action on 24-26th August 2013 (That's the Bank Holiday weekend by the way)
A celebration of all things mountain-biking including a music and real ale festival! Avon Tyrrell is the ideal setting for the event which is supported by a range of sponsors including local companies and organisations, the bike industry as well as an army of local cycling club volunteers.
Aimed at the keen mountain biker or the happy amateur, the event will have more riders, prizes, bands, and beer than ever before. The cross-country racecourse is 5 km of twisty single-track that includes water crossings and north-shore and there are unique competitions like pint-to-pint racing, malt loaf eating and the famous lake jump.
The weekend is perfect for the whole family, with live music, DJs, a beer festival and plenty of activities to keep non-bikers and children entertained.
Need to contact our lovely team? Send an email to: email@example.com